Working at Suzuki
Suzuki – Way of Life! As our global slogan, we emphasize our devotion to creating products that bring true customer satisfaction. Suzuki’s brand name and trademark are recognized throughout the world as a brand of quality products that offer reliability and originality.
Suzuki Canada seeks talented individuals to contribute to the growth and development of the business. If you are someone who is self-determined, creative, committed to quality, and has a passion for Motorsports products, Suzuki may be the place for YOU!!
Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter and salary expectations in the form below, or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Material Handler is responsible for storing parts which have been received and for picking orders for shipment using the equipment suitable for the task. This job has a wide variety of tasks and will rotate through all warehouse positions on a regular basis.
This position is scheduled Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Operating Man-Onboard Order Picker
- Operating Electric Counter Balance Forklift
- Picking parts orders.
- Packaging, preparing and shipping parts orders.
- Checking and stocking inbound parts shipments
- Audit- Checking picked orders for accuracy
- Weekly Cycle count of designated part numbers.
- Perform other warehouse related duties as required.
We are seeking candidates who provide the following expertise and competencies:
- Current Certifications for Man Onboard Order Picker and Electric Counter Balance Forklift
- Able to lift 30-40 lb
- Able to climb stairs, bend, squat to store parts or retrieve parts
- Able to enter data in business software programs and utilize scanner technology
- Able to communicate with team members to ensure accuracy of customer orders and resolve discrepancies
If you would like more information regardig this position, please contact Human Resources at 705-999-8600 at our corporate head office for futher information. Resumes expressing your interest for this position along with a cover letter indicating your qualifications should be submitted to email@example.com.