Working at Suzuki
Suzuki – Way of Life! As our global slogan, we emphasize our devotion to creating products that bring true customer satisfaction. Suzuki’s brand name and trademark are recognized throughout the world as a brand of quality products that offer reliability and originality.
Suzuki Canada seeks talented individuals to contribute to the growth and development of the business. If you are someone who is self-determined, creative, committed to quality, and has a passion for Motorsports products, Suzuki may be the place for YOU!!
Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter and salary expectations in the form below, or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is responsible for the accurate and timely recording of accounts payable transactions
along with other duties required in the operation of the day-to-day business.
The position reports directly to the Controller
• Match invoices with purchase orders and receiving documents.
• Review and verify invoices for G/L coding, amounts, payment terms, authorized approvals
and other related information.
• Process all invoices in Business Central and prepare scheduled cheque disbursements
• Maintain Vendor and Customer files in Business Central.
• Process and reconcile all AP Intercompany accounts.
• Prepare and administer all wire payments.
• Reconcile all freight invoices with various Carriers.
• Ensure vendor statements are up to date.
• Reconcile AP trade accounts on a monthly basis.
Miscellaneous Billing & Other Duties
• Responsible for processing Miscellaneous Customer Billing
• Review and verify all AR rebates and adjustments for G/L coding, amounts, payment terms,
authorized approvals, and other related information, prior to entry.
• Handle customer/employee/vendor inquiries when necessary.
• Assist with month end closing process
We are seeking candidates who provide the following expertise and competencies:
• College Diploma in Business, Accounting / Finance is preferred
• Minimum 5 years of experience performing all Accounts Payable listed above.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills is essential.
• Prior experience with Business Central (Microsoft Dynamics) preferred
• Strong team contributor able to take full responsibility of assigned functions.
If you would like more information regardig this position, please contact Human Resources at 705-999-8600 at our corporate head office for futher information. Resumes expressing your interest for this position along with a cover letter indicating your qualifications should be submitted to email@example.com.