Suzuki Canada is proud to introduce the SGP Keep it Real Promise for all Suzuki Genuine Parts purchased at a Canadian Authorized Suzuki Dealer.
12 months coverage from date of purchase for all Suzuki Genuine Parts bought over the counter at a Canadian Authorized Suzuki Dealer.
36 months coverage from date of purchase for all Suzuki Genuine Parts purchased and installed by a Canadian Authorized Suzuki Dealer.
A valid original receipt is required at the time of claim.
The SGP Keep it Real Promise does NOT cover:
- Parts or accessories with their own manufacturer’s warranty (e.g., winch and its components).
- Normal wear parts (e.g., rubber parts except for brake hoses, engine seals and transmission seals), spark plugs, bulbs, lenses, spark plug wires, ignition points, cables, fuses, condensers, tires, tubes, brake lining, clutch plates, filters, fluids, hoses, hardware, contact brushes and thermostats, etc.).
- Parts ort accessories installed on a Suzuki used for competition, rental, commercial delivery, or unintended applications.
- Defects due to misuse, negligence, abnormal use or insufficient maintenance.
- Electrical components sold over the counter.
- Parts on a unit with non-approved parts by Suzuki.
- Parts on a unit that’s not operated as per the Suzuki Owner’s Manual.
- Parts on a unit that’s been disassembled, adjusted, or repaired by someone other than an authorized Suzuki dealer.
- Parts on a vehicle used for other than its intended purpose.
- Parts on a Suzuki where the odometer is inoperative, or mileage is unknown.
- Parts needing replacement due to accidents or collisions.
- Parts on Suzuki Racing Motorcycles (RM, RM-Z).
Suzuki Canada shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages or expenses arising in connection with the sale or use of the Vehicle. This includes vehicle towing expenses or any liabilities with respect to any other person.
Please note, the SGP Keep it Real Promise does not replace or negate any current Warranty Policies in place.
Suzuki Canada recommends that you read through our policy thoroughly and contact your local authorized Suzuki Dealer for any clarifications or further details.