From the rugged terrains of Canadian trails to the serene expanses of its waters, your Suzuki is designed for adventure. But every great adventure requires preparation. At Suzuki, we don’t just offer maintenance; we champion the art of optimization. Explore Suzuki Canada’s list of maintenance guidelines and gear up for journeys filled with confidence and unparallel performance.
Motorcycles & ATVs: Built Tough, Maintained Tougher
Motorcycles and ATVs, synonymous with ruggedness, both demand consistent care to guarantee safety and longevity. Here are some maintenance tips:
- Regular Cleaning: Dust, mud, and road debris can affect performance. A thorough clean with Suzuki’s Motorcycle and ATV Cleaner will keep your vehicle looking and running like new.
- Oil Changes: Just as you’d hydrate after a long ride, your vehicles need fresh oil. Suzuki’s Genuine Oil is formulated for the unique demands of motorcycles and ATVs, ensuring smooth operation.
- Brake Checks: Brakes are your primary safety feature. Regularly inspect and, if necessary, replace with Suzuki’s Brake Pads for optimal stopping power.
- Tire Inspection: Terrain can be unpredictable. Ensure your tires are in top shape and maintain proper pressure with Suzuki’s Tire Pressure Gauge.
- Battery Maintenance: A reliable start is crucial. Suzuki’s Battery Maintenance Charger keeps your battery in prime condition, ensuring consistent power delivery.
Tip: Always refer to your vehicle’s manual for specific maintenance intervals. Regular checks after intense rides can prevent long-term issues.
– – –
Marine: Conquering the Waters
Maintaining marine vehicles presents its own set of challenges, given their constant battle with water, salt, and varying temperatures. Here’s what you need to know:
- Hull Inspection: Regularly check the hull for any signs of damage or wear. Any minor issues can be addressed with Suzuki’s Marine Repair Kits.
- Engine Care: Saltwater can be harsh. Flush the engine after each use and treat it with Suzuki’s Marine Engine Cleaner to prevent corrosion and buildup.
- Oil and Filter Change: Marine engines have unique demands. Use Suzuki’s Marine-Specific Oil and Filters to ensure longevity and peak performance.
- Propeller Check: Ensure the propeller is free from debris and damage. For replacements or upgrades, consider Suzuki’s range of Marine Propellers.
- Fuel System Maintenance: Stagnant fuel can lead to issues. Suzuki’s Marine Fuel Stabilizer ensures your fuel remains fresh and prevents system clogs.
Tip: Regular freshwater rinses after each outing help remove any debris, algae, or potential contaminants, ensuring your marine vehicle remains clean and its finish stays protected, prolonging its life and performance.