Suzuki Canada is pleased to announce intentions to include the brand-new “SS” Sport Series Bass Motors, DF250ATSS and DF115BTSS to its’ 2023 Line-up.
The “SS” Series outboards offer the latest technologies in both efficiency and performance, with Suzuki Precision Control 2.0 (SPC) Integration, redesigned gear case, and eye-catching matte black or white graphics*.
The new “SS” Sport Series Ultimate Outboards were launched in Tampa, FLA, in March 2022 and are engineered to deliver extra kick for today’s performance-based boats, such as Bass, Bay and Shallow water applications.
The new DF250ATSS offers the following updates and new features in addition to the powerful hole shot, strong mid-range pull, great fuel economy that you expect in an Ultimate Outboard motor:
- Suzuki Precision Control (SPC) electronic shift and throttle system that integrates with the Suzuki Digital Pro-Pedal foot throttle for crisp, responsive shifting, smooth acceleration. NEW!
- New lower unit gear case with an asymmetrically designed skeg, for smoother, more efficient performance and steering stability. NEW!
- Powerful gears to deliver low-end torque for a larger propeller.
- Updated intake system, updated thrust-mount system to reduce engine vibration and deliver stable operation under high loads. UPDATE!
- A new line of Watergrip propellers designed to enhance the overall performance. NEW!
- The new Suzuki Big-Block V6 engine design ensures that the DF250ATSS not only delivers exhilarating hole shot but also eye-watering acceleration all the way to wide-open throttle NEW!
- New cowling design that features additional louvers, upper cover grips and new updated “SS” graphics, with the popular matte black cover as well as a new white. NEW!
- Available in 20” (L) and 25” (XL) shaft lengths for different boat styles.
Suzuki is also adding a new 115 HP model to the “SS” Sport Series family:
- Ideal for smaller bass boats, aluminum fishing boats, flats boats and other vessels that need high performance with light weight.
Like all Suzuki outboards, Suzuki is pleased to offer a 5-year warranty (3-year factory + 2-year Suzuki Protection Plan)** for your peace of mind.
Stay tuned for more details about these new “SS” Sport Series Ultimate Outboards, expected arrival to select Suzuki dealers in 2023***.
*Colours and graphics may be subject to limited availability, per model. **Suzuki Protection Plan available for consumer use only, commercial applications do not apply for SPP. ***Availability subject to change, E.&O.E.